Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fourth Year

Hi,

Another year has passed and I return to the blogosphere for the fourth time for MIFF '08. I must say it'll be an interesting year. For the first time in a couple of years I'm taking a full two weeks off instead of trying to work full time (flexibly, mind you), *and* see lots of films. However, I am now a dad, so that will certainly cause some impact to the film watching (as it should). Hope to see some great films and be pleasantly surprised. I've got the official guide that came out with yesterday's Age, and am looking forward to making my pics. I'm usually pretty pre-organised, but am slowing things down a little this year. Hopefully I'll have read through the guide in the next few days and have made my picks, but if that never happens, and I end up picking films on the day, don't say I didn't warn you :-).

If you're running a blog, or would like to discuss any of the posts, please feel free to drop me a line!

No comments: