Wednesday, July 21, 2010

'Twas the night before MIFF

Yes, it's almost Christmas in July. MIFF 2010 is almost upon us. In previous years I've posted all the films I plan to see on a sidebar, but it's really not very future-proof, so I'll list my recommended films below. Note that I'm going to list all the films I'd intend to see if I were on a passport this year. I'll see a few of them and hope that I can find the rest at the video store on on SBS in coming months...

1981
ALAMAR
AU REVOIR TAIPEI
BEETLE QUEEN CONQUERS TOKYO
BOY
CATFISH
CELL 211
COLLAPSE
DISAPPEARANCE OF ALICE CREED, THE
FOUR LIONS
IN THE ATTIC: WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY TODAY?
KIDS ARE ALRIGHT, THE
LE DONK & SCOR-ZAY-ZEE
LIKE A DREAM
LOVE IN A PUFF
MAKING IT HANDMADE!
MATINEE
MONSTERS
SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD
SOMEWHAT GENTLE MAN, A
SPACE TOURISTS
STRANGE POWERS: STEPHIN MERRIT AND THE MAGNETIC FIELDS
TETRO
THE ALL LIE
TROTSKY, THE
WEDDING PARTY, THE
WILD TARGET
WIND JOURNEYS, THE
WORLD'S GREATEST DAD

If you see any of the above, feel free to add a comment on what you thought!

No comments: